Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Putting on the Armor of God!

 
D&C 27:15 "Wherefore, lift up your hearts and rejoice, and gird up your loins, and take upon you my whole armor, that ye may be able to withstand the evil day, having done all, that ye may be able to stand.
16 Stand, therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, having on the breastplate of righteousness, and your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace, which I have sent mine angels to commit unto you;
17 Taking the shield of faith wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked;
18 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of my Spirit, which I will pour out upon you, and my word which I reveal unto you, and be agreed as touching all things whatsoever ye ask of me, and be faithful until I come, and ye shall be caught up, that where I am ye shall be also. Amen."
 
(that I watched when I was your age!!-lol!)  

Special thanks to Dylan for helping me
color a "girl" picture!  :)
And a super special thanks to Cami who modeled our
"Armor of God" on Sunday! 

 

3 comments:

  1. How blessed these young women are to have you as one of their leaders. Thank you for sharing your strong testimony with them and being a great example. You added small details to make this apply to our young women. The hair was an added touch as well as the hem of the skirt is the YW value colors. WOW!!! I'm always amazed by your talent!! We are blessed in Bullard Ward to have you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Thanks for noticing Dana!!! The girls noticed that too! (so did my boys "ugh- whats with the hair??" lol) If you look closely you will also notice she has on her Young Womens medallion!
      It was fun to watch the video too- brought back memories of being in seminary and the youth program myself!! (although I think it was made a little before my time- surely we didnt dress like that- he he)

      Delete
  2. Oh yes!! I can see it now. I didn't notice her medallion before. YOU ROCK!!!!

    ReplyDelete