Sunday, October 12, 2014

NEED to KNIT!!!

You know all those cute projects on Pinterest you see that involve KNITTING, but you can't knit... if only you knew how.... I bet there is something you could pass off in personal progress if you learned how to knit....!!!  All you need is some YARN and someone willing and very patient to teach us how to knit!!!  We found both!!!
 
I asked my sweet friend Martha from the gym where I teach if she would come teach our young women.  She is a knitting PRO and has made me several pairs of sweet stylish gloves last year (that I get compliments on every time I wear them!)  She was more than willing and super excited for the challenge!
THANK YOU SO MUCH MARTHA for sharing your talents with our young women!!!
 
 Julia Thomas and Debra Anderson came to help!!
 As you can see, we leaders were trying to learn with the girls....
 
 Cristi Lloyd was a big help!
 
 Making progress!!
 
 Elizabeth Blackwelder had the coolest knitting machine!  It knit that entire pillow case in the time it took for us to learn and get through three rows!
 Cami has found her new passion!!  She is loving knitting!
 
 
 Super grateful Rita Christenot stepped in to help when we were short handed!!! THANKS!!
 Now comes the fun part of working on it at home....
 
 Can you guess which one is MINE and which one is Tori's? (no teasing please!  It was my first try!... and her first try....)
and TA-DA!!!  The FINISHED PRODUCT!!!  They all turned out AWESOME!!! 
 
GREAT JOB GIRLS!!!
 
Now onto our NEXT Project!!!  GLOVES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment