Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Bullard Ward Christmas Party!

 Its the MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR!!  Our ward put on a wonderful Christmas party! Dinner was served and the Young Women were asked to tend to the drink/dessert table!  The young women are always happy to serve! 




 Not only are they great at serving, but they are SUPER talented as well!  Several of our girls and of our leaders even preformed!  The Brems family did a great job with mom involved and all!
 I got to hold a very sweet little Christmas angel baby!!!  She reminded me of an American Girl Bitty Baby Doll!  SO SWEET!! 
 The Quiroz gave a great performance!  Ward party today- going pro tomorrow!!!
 The Kindles sang my all time FAVORITE song!  I think it would be so fun to be able to be talented to sing and then have a husband who can sing along with!!! How fun!!!  Great job!
Merry CHRISTmas to all!!!  I hope we remember the reason for the season!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment